welcome to my e-portfolio


assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera to everyone...


WELCOME TO MY TEACHING E-PORTFOLIO


This teaching portfolio was created to fulfill the requirement in this subject:- SSI3013 Information and Communication Technology In Science. Creating this E-Portfolio is very useful and important for me as the basement to be a versatile coming teacher. Through this E-Portfolio, I am able to upload any assessment or assignment, consequently I can give a lot of useful input regarding how to create interactive teaching and learning and why it so important to be familiar with latest technology facility of educational field.

Hopefully, I will able to keep this e-portfolio as long as I can. Other than that, whatever information that I am going to post at my e-portfolio wall has an ability to help everyone who is seeking for the related information.

So enjoys yourself while reading my e-portfolio. :-)


IWB

IWB??? first time i heard this word, oh no, i can't imagine what is it? why i should be familiar with it for my entire ict class?? however, when lecturer explain about it which is IWB stand for Interactive Whiteboard and it's functions just look like microsoft power point, but the thing that categorized it as interactive way in teaching and learning process is we as the user able to move around the presentation item on IWB and create wonderful two-ways communication in class.

     After some demonstration  on how to use it, i feel  more comfortable and confident to use it especially in PBL presentation. but i need extra time to explore what kind of application in IWB software because in order to make interesting and interactive presentation, my group members and I should  the use suitable application of IWB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment